St Albans - Style 17D - Tall Wrought Iron Railing With Decorative Panels and Dog Bars
£30.75 per ft2
Wrought iron railings with ornate top rail heads 16mm square rail bars and flat top with inlaid decorative bar panels and horizontal panel with lower section dog bars.
We tailor make our gates and railings to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
This railing style does not have a specific St Albans style tall gate currently. However please look at our range of tall gates. We can modify designs of your liking to match a tall gate to this railing style.
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items. Perhaps you can get some ideas from the optional gates shown at the link above to customise these railings.
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main square rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,784mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer post: 1,834mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Railing height from ground to the top of highest post top: 1,669mm
- Optional posts are 50mm2 or larger available.
- Rail head: Calm Flame. 116mm high, 35mm width, 16mm round base.