Putney Hopwell - Style 14A - Wrought Iron Railings
£20.94 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron railings with ball top rail heads and solid 16mm round rail bars.
Putney London wrought iron railing inspired classic but simple theme.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
The following gates match this Putney style railing:
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels and post tops.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main round rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,940mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest post head: 1,120mm.
- Optional posts are 40mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Ball Top. 125mm high, 42mm wide, 18mm round base.
- Post top: Ball Top. 75mm high, 50mm wide, 40mm square base.