Brixham - Style 10A - Wrought Iron Railings
£21.28 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron railings with metal rail heads on top flat metal bar and solid 16mm round rail bars.
Brixham is a local fishing town near to where these railings are made in Southern Devon, relationship to this fishing town is shown in the port hole style circles at the top of the railing panel.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs. True bespoke gates and railings.
With an appropriate change in the rail heads and height any of our Short gates range can be modified to suit this railing panel style.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels and post tops.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main square rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,940mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest post top: 1,100mm.
- Optional posts are 40mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Kite Top. 160mm high, 60mm wide, 16mm square base.