Wiltshire - Style 7 - Decorative Iron Fence
£23.54 per ft2
One of our favourite styles !
Wrought iron railings with bevelled top handrail bar and 12mm decorative bars of mixed single and double pearl drop bars with single half moon decorative iron bars.
Its name comes from the uniform designs of the Wiltshire crop circles and how this is reflected in these patterned bars.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates and railings to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
There is no specific gate that is designs to match this railings style. However we can easily create a gate from this style applying a latch or lock of your choice from our range.
This railing panel comes with each bar as an ornate metal railing. The style can be changed to add rail heads and or change some of the bars if you wish to make any changes from bars you have seen in our other railing ranges. It would seem more effective to simplify this style than change or add to it.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels and post tops.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 12mm decorative rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,940mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest rail head: 1,170mm
- Optional posts are 40mm2 or smaller available.
- Decorative hammered lower flat bar.