Somerset - Style 12C - Wall Railing
£33.43 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron railings rail heads on top of part curved top bar and solid 16mm round rail bars.
Named after the undulating hills of Somerset.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main square rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,860mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each railing post: 1,890mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest post top: 777mm.
- Optional posts are 30mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Arrow Head. 140mm high, 60mm wide, 15mm round base.