Marlborough - Style 6A - Wrought Iron Railing - Decorative Flower Panel
£32.56 per ft2
Wrought iron railings with curved top flat bar and solid 16mm square rail bars. Provided with 4 twisted bars per railing panel, curved top flat and spear top rail heads, 16mm main bars and highly decorative large central flower panel.
Its name comes from the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire, with its undulating hills.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates and railings to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
This railing style can work with the Marlborough gate as folllows:
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
* 16mm main square rail bars.
* Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
* Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 2,000mm
* Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 2,040mm
* Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
* Gate height from ground to the top of highest rail head: 1,170mm
* Optional posts are 40mm2 or smaller available.
* Rail Head: Spear Top, 160mm high, 60mm wide, 24mm round base.