Exeter - Style 4 - Tall Wrought Iron Railing
£34.00 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron tall railings with decorative rail heads on top flat bar and solid 16mm square rail bars. Comes with decorative fishtail swirl inlaid circles . One of our simple but classic designs.
The inspiration here is from the grandnesss of Exeter Cathedral above the river Exe symbolised by fishtail circles below the spire like rail heads.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main square rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,950mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest rail head: 1,772mm.
- Optional posts are 50mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Matterhorn. 160mm high, 40mm wide, 20mm square base