Brixham - Style 10D - Tall Wrought Iron Railing
£28.59 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron railings rail heads on top flat bar and solid 16mm round rail bars. Comes with alternate decorative twisted iron bars with in laid ornate baskets of varying heights.
Brixham is a local fishing town near to where these railings are made in Southern Devon, relationship to this fishing town is shown in the port hole style circles at the top of the railing panel.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main square rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,950mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest post top: 1,800mm.
- Optional posts are 50mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Double Match Top. 200mm high, 40mm wide, 16mm square base. Or alternate suggestion is the Tulip Top.