Clifton - Style 11C- Tall Curve Top Wrought Iron Railing
£27.16 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron railings rail heads on top flat bar and solid 16mm round rail bars. Comes curved top bars filled with decorative circles. The lower section includes dog bars.
Due to the top curved iron flat bar with rail heads this style was named Clifton as it reminded us of the Clifton suspension bridge. This is an elegant tall railing panel.
The empty space in the centre of the railing lends itself to add panel infills to each railing panel or perhaps alternative railing lengths.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
There are 3 tall gates that can be matched with this Clifton railing panel, as follows:
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels and post tops.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main round rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 2,230mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 2,270mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest post top: 1,800mm.
- Optional posts are 40mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Calm Flame. 116mm high, 35mm wide, 16mm round base.
- Post top: Short Acorn. 85mm high, 40mm square base.