Salisbury - Style 3A - Wrought Iron Decorative Railing
£37.72 per ft2
Handmade wrought iron railings with curved top flat bar and solid 16mm round rail bars. Comes with alternate decorative twisted iron bars with in laid ornate baskets of varying heights.
Salisbury inspired design theme. Cathedral styled rail head with dog bar tops resembling the river Avon that passes through the city.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
The following gates match these Salisbury style railings:
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels and post tops.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 16mm main round rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,940mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest post head: 1,114mm.
- Optional posts are 40mm2 or thicker are available.
- Rail head: Square Fleur De Lis. 160mm high, 90mm wide, 32mm square base.
- Post top: Ranseur. 210mm high, 75mm wide, 19mm round base.