Canterbury - Style 16A - Wrought Iron Railing with flame rail head
£22.48 per ft2
Wrought iron railings with ornate top rail heads 16mm square rail bars. Decorative swirl panels.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates and railings to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
This railing style can work with the Canterbury gate as folllows:
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels and post tops.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
* 16mm main square rail bars.
* Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
* Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
* Width of railing panel and half of each outer post: 1,940mm
* Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
* Gate height from ground to the top of highest post top: 1,124mm
* Optional posts are 40mm2 or larger available.
* Rail Head: Flame, 130mm high, 70mm wide, 20mm round base.