Clifton - Style 5A - Tall wrought Iron gate with panels and latch
£33.98 per ft2
Tall handmade wrought iron side gate with solid 16mm round rail bars and hammered effect gate frame and latch, decorative panels and dog bars.
All rails have complete welds, no partial welding, to ensure a strong and attractive finish.
Recommended matching railing style is the Clifton Style Railing. Click-here to see Clifton railing options.
This style can also be modified to suit your needs or style.
A decorative lock or latch can be added to this design.
We create your gates and railings for any bespoke height and width as requested.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and modify the design to suit):
- 16mm square bars. (Alternate bars are 12mm dog bars)
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Gaps between dog bars and main bars is around 35mm.
- Width of gate from left outside edge to right outside edge: 924mm
- Gap between posts including gate eye hinge and gate: 1,008mm
- Width of gate and outer edge of posts: 1,088mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm.
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest rail head: 1,799mm
- Rail head: Calm Flame, 116mm high, 35mm wide, 16mm Round base
- Post top: Short Acorn, 85mm high, 40mm wide square base.