Glastonbury - Style 9 - Metal railings - knotted
£18.37 per ft2
Another favourite railing style !
Quirky knotted 12mm bar iron railings.
Attractive, good value as well as a good discussion point with the neighbours.
Make your own assumption why we named this style Glastonbury with its whacky modern and unusual style of knotted and warped railing bars.
This does however make for an interesting and very attractive alternative railing option that may suit your style and would make any home instantly more interesting.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates and railings to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
Top flat bar is a handrail for a more appealing feel.
Please let us know if you need to conform to the 100mm gap requirement between railings for regulation purposes, if so we can put the rail bars closer together but this will require more railing bars per railing panel.
There is a gate to specifically match this style:
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
- 12mm decorative round rail bars.
- Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
- Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 1,900mm
- Width of railing panel and half of each outer edge of posts: 1,940mm
- Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 50mm
- Gate height from ground to the top of highest rail head: circa 1,250mm
- Optional posts are 40mm2 or other sizes available.
- Decorative hammered lower flat bar.