Marlborough - Style 6B - Wall Railing - With decorative flower panel
£33.00 per ft2
Wall mountable wrought iron railings based on the Marlborough railings style. Curved top flat bar and solid 16mm square rail bars with 4 rails as twisted bars per rail panel. Spear top rail heads and decorative large central roses flower panel.
The name of this style comes from the undulating hills namely the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire.
All rails are welded completely, no partial welding, we ensure a complete professional weld for strong and attractive finish.
We tailor make our gates and railings to the size you request them and adjust the design if required to meet your needs.
Any combination of panels, decorative bars and rail heads can be used to make this railing exactly how you want it to be from our range of add on items.
This style can also be modified to suit your size requirements, needs or style.
Custom built to your size & style
Change rail heads, decorative panels, locks and latches.
Click below to see our various options:
(Naturally we make all our gates and railings to your exact size requirements and if necessary modify the design to suit your size):
* 16mm main square rail bars.
* Gaps between railing bars up to 100mm.
* Width of railing panel from left outside edge to right outside edge: 2,000mm
* Gap to ground from lower side of lower flat: 20mm
* Gate height from wall top to the top of highest rail head: 1,180mm
* Rail Head: Spear Top, 160mm high, 60mm wide, 24mm round base.